I have been meaning to print my Florentine Lilies design onto fabric ever since I took this textile screenprinting course last year. My idea was to print it onto fabric and then make it up into an eco- friendly shopping bag. However, for some reason I have been procrastinating on this little project - maybe because I wasn't sure how the printing onto fabric would turn out, also other projects took precedent. Last week I finally took the plunge and I am really pleased with how it looks above.
Another project that I have been wanting to explore for a while is printing my designs onto notebooks. Again I went ahead last week and printed my Snowdrop design onto this small notebook:
I think the colours work well on the brown background (which I have explored before here) and am going to print up more little notebooks and wrapping paper with some designs that I already have and also some new ones that are in the pipeline.